(Before asking a question, please read the guidelines given below.)
General guidelines for asking a question:
- We provide answers only to spiritual questions.
- Before posting a question please check if the same question has been answered earlier. Click on the most appropriate category name to glance through the previously asked questions or use the search facility.
- Fill all the information correctly and completely. We may not be able to answer questions with incomplete information.
- Answers will be posted on the website. Please visit the site. We may send a link to the answer by email.
- Questions are queued for answer.
- Along with the question, please also mention whether your name should be published with the question. In the absence of specific preference, we presume that you have no objection in making your name public with the question. However, we reserve the right to publish or not to publish the name.
- If your question is private then while posting the answer to your question your name will not be included.
- Due to busy schedule of devotees who provide the answers there may be a little delay in getting an answer. Please be patient and allow at least one week for a reply.